White Glossy HydroBag
- Keep Your Hands-Free — Stay hydrated when you're on the go with our patent pending WanderFull® HydroBag; This water bottle bag is ideal for sightseeing, festivals, sports events, traveling or walking the dog
- Never Lose Your Bottle — Reusable water bottles are expensive, ensure you never lose yours by keeping it safely stored in the HydroBag; This tote will also keep bottles from getting scratched or damaged. Best of all, you can stop buying disposable water bottles!
- Carries Essentials — Store your travel & daily essentials in the large double-zippered pockets; The outer pocket is designed to fit the largest cell phones while the inner pocket has a place for a passport, credit cards, Airpods & more; More practical than most small bags
- Large Waterproof Pocket — This puffer bag fits bottles 3.5-in or less in diameter; Protects your essentials from spilled water; Ideal for water bottles, reusable soda & coffee cups, & wine bottles (great gift)!
- Quality Material — Adjustable 2 inch wide strap distributes bottle weight; Lightweight, soft, & durable material; Stylish quilted fabric & trendy strap make this a must-have accessory & fabulous gift
- Puffer Coat fabric: White Patent “Glossy” w/ adjustable, interchangeable black, white, gray Striped guitar strap.
- Hardware: Gunmetal (black) hardware
- Size: 11 inches tall, 5 inches wide, can hold a water bottle up to 3.5 inches in diameter
- Strap is 2 inches wide
**Water bottle not included
I love my white glossy hydro bag! It was hot in Europe this summer and I was happy to always have my water with me. The bag fit all my stuff beautifully. The bag is adorable AND functional. Thank you!!!!
Ordered two of the bags; one for a gift. Amazing quality. Looking forward to using the bag and gifting the second one.
I love it, I just got it so I'm looking forward to using it. It's very well made.
It was a hit with our teenager! It carries all the essentials plus the water bottle, so now her hands are free for tik tok and texting. 😉 Perfect for traveling also!
Thanks a bunch